KC Communications are looking to recruit a passionate Account Executive to join our small but fast growing organisation to deliver a range of Marketing, PR and Social Media strategies for a range of clients.
This is an opportunity to join a friendly and inspiring team in a fast-paced and exciting environment offering lots of potential to further your career.
You will be involved in creating a range of content for different media including blogs, press releases, award entries, social media and much more.
So, if you know the difference between creating noise and achieving actual results, we want to hear from you!
- Development of marketing, PR and social media strategies for clients across a range of sectors both B2B and B2C.
- Content creation for digital, PR and social media.
- Implementation of content across a variety of mediums e.g. social media platforms, blogs, press, etc.
- Analysing results across social media analytics and Google Analytics to prepare reports for clients.
- Developing existing relationships and regularly taking part in new business and client meetings.
The successful applicant must have:
- Excellent writing skills
- Impeccable attention to grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Strong skills in Social Media and PR – on top of the latest trends with a genuine passion for the industry and eager to learn more.
- A creative mind and ability to ensure all content is of high quality
- Hands-on and confident with strong commercial and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A strong eye for detail, extremely organised with excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meeting deadlines.
- Willing to get stuck into all Marketing activities across the agency.
- Must have at least six months experience in a similar role – either permanent or placement.
- Relevant qualification e.g. marketing related degree or NVQ in Digital Marketing
- CIM/CIPR Qualification
- Experience of using tools such as Hootsuite, WordPress, Google Analytics and PR databases.
What’s on offer:
- Salary c. £18 – £20k dependent upon experience + company reward scheme (Perk Box) which includes mobile phone insurance, breakdown cover and much more
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
- Flexible working opportunities
- An ongoing training and development programme e.g. CIM, CIPR and other training opportunities
- Workplace wellbeing
- Staff away-days
- Must have own transport and a clean driving license.
To apply send a covering letter and a copy of your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
(No agencies please – we have an exclusive agency agreement with MET Marketing.)