We’re looking for a bright, ambitious Account Executive to join our fast growing Marketing, PR and Social Media Agency based at the Heritage Exchange in Lindley, Huddersfield.
Having launched KC Communications in August 2014 we have seen strong client growth which includes a number of new client wins and a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity for a tenacious, results driven marketing/PR professional to join our friendly, dynamic team as Marketing, PR & Social Media Account Executive.
The role will involve working closely with all members of the team to deliver effective marketing, PR and social media for a range of clients. Reporting directly to our two Account Managers and Managing Director, your role will include preparing written and visual material for client projects including press releases, websites, social media, digital marketing campaigns and printed literature.
You will be working closely with clients to deliver projects within a budget and this will involve liaison with journalists, designers, web developers, photographers and printers etc.
As a small but growing team, general office duties are also included in your role including answering the telephone, managing databases and attending internal and external meetings. Other activities such as networking and business development will also be required to help grow the business further.
You will have at least 12 months’ experience working in a marketing or PR role preferably in an agency setting. This can include a placement as part of a degree.
You will be an excellent communicator with exceptional writing skills and an excellent understanding of digital marketing and social media and a full clean driving license.
What can you expect from KC Communications?
- A structured training and personal development programme with access to some of the industry’s recognized training providers e.g. CIM, Hootsuite & others…
- A fun filled working environment, working alongside colleagues who are passionate about the industry and the growth of the business.
- Flexible working.
- Company reward scheme which includes free mobile phone insurance, breakdown cover and discounts on cinema tickets and much more.
- Free parking.
- Opportunities to attend industry events.
- The opportunity to grow with a fast growing boutique agency providing access to continued career growth.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 12 months marketing, PR or social media agency experience.
- Excellent standard of written English, including spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Experience of using social media tools such as Hootsuite.
- Confidence to lead multiple client accounts.
- Great presentation skills.
- Excellent client liaison skills
- Fanatical attention to detail and organisational skills
- A sense of fun and a strong team player
- UK Driving license and access to a vehicle as client visits will be necessary.
- Experience of blogging outside of the workplace
- Strong network of existing contacts – in particular journalists and bloggers
Please send your covering letter and CV including salary requirements to Katrina Cliffe.