We’ve experienced rapid growth since we launched in 2014 and 2018 is set to be no different. Due to this growth, we are looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Assistant to join our growing team to help us with our future growth plans.
You will work directly with all members of our team to play a key role in the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies including social media, online PR and email campaigns on behalf of our clients.
We’re looking for someone who has a passion for digital marketing, is a creative thinker, who is not afraid to put their ideas forward and is willing to get stuck in.
This would be a great entry level role for a marketer looking to take their first steps into the industry.
If this sounds like you then read on…
- Development of social media strategies for clients across a range of sectors both B2B and B2C.
- Content creation for digital, PR and social media – both written copy and visual content.
- Implementation of content across a variety of mediums e.g. social media, blogs, press, etc.
- Distribution of content to journalists, influencers and bloggers
- Analysing results across social media analytics and Google Analytics to prepare reports for clients.
- Developing existing relationships and regularly taking part in new business and client meetings.
The successful applicant:
- On top of the latest digital marketing trends with a genuine passion for the industry and eager to learn more.
- A creative mind and ability to ensure all content is of high quality
- Impeccable attention to grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Hands-on and confident with strong commercial and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A strong eye for detail, extremely organised with excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meeting deadlines.
- Willing to get stuck in with all marketing activities across the agency.
- Must have experience in a similar role – either permanent or placement.
- Relevant qualification e.g. marketing related degree or NVQ in Digital Marketing
- CIM/CIPR Qualification
- Experience of using tools such as Hootsuite, WordPress, Google Analytics and PR databases.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet competing deadlines.
- An eye for detail.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Organisational and skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Numerical skills.
This is an opportunity to join a friendly and inspiring team in a fast-paced and exciting environment allowing you the opportunity to carve out your future career path
- £16-£18k, pension and access to company reward scheme (PerkBox) which includes mobile phone insurance, breakdown cover and much more
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working opportunities
- Workplace wellbeing programme and other team activities.
- Ongoing training and development e.g. CIM, CIPR and bespoke training opportunities
- Must have own transport and a clean driving license.
To apply, send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you would be a perfect fit for KC Communications and what you can bring to the team stating your salary requirements.
Strictly NO agencies