KC Communications|Approved Suppliers on the Digital Enterprise Scheme

By February 16, 2017Stories
Digital Enterprise Scheme Leeds City Region LEP

KC Communications Named as Approved Suppliers on Digital Enterprise Scheme.

KC Communications are proud to announce that we have been named as approved suppliers on the Leeds City Regions  “Invest in Digital” programme, which launched in February 2017 in order to stimulate growth within the Leeds City region.

The Digital Enterprise Scheme, which is a partnership funded and supported by the European Regional Development Fund, Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership and local councils is designed to provide SME’s in Leeds, Calderdale, Kirklees, Bradford, Selby, Craven, Harrogate, York and Wakefield the opportunity to invest in digital services.

The digital enterprise scheme is 40% funded by the LEP (with the business having to cover the remaining 60%), meaning your business could be eligible for vouchers worth between £1,000 – £5,000 to cover activity including digital marketing, social media, SEO and web development along with other services such as IT, telephony and digital connectivity.

Along with the funding, the scheme will be offering mentoring and masterclasses for senior decision makers enabling them access to established business leaders and support on a range of topics such as social media, digital marketing and much more.

As approved suppliers on the scheme, offering a range of services across digital marketing, social media, SEO and web development we are able to confidently create a bespoke strategy to suit your business’s needs and help you to reach your goals.

However, there is criteria you need to meet should you wish to apply for the digital enterprise scheme. For instance, you need to based within the Leeds City Region, and you are required to have an annual turnover of less than £50 million and hold fewer than 250 full-time employees. To check your eligibility, you can complete a form on the Digital Enterprise website.

Having successfully worked with a variety of businesses across multiple sectors, we would love to discuss your growth plans and explore how you can access funding through the Digital Enterprise scheme. Simply contact us, and we will be more than happy to have a chat.