Do you love to generate strategies and content that adds value to both clients and the business in which you work for? Do you thrive on having the responsibility to manage your own workload? Do you want to be rewarded for your results and feel valued? If so, we might just have the role for you…
Our Account Managers are great communicators, smart strategists and commercially savvy. They thrive creating new connections and exploring potential, they see beyond the ‘go to’ approach and become trusted advisors to our clients. They have strong personal brands that complement our image and reputation.
The role will involve working closely with all members of the team to deliver effective PR, marketing and social media strategies for a range of clients. Your role will include developing and creating content for client projects including press releases, social media, digital marketing campaigns, websites and printed literature, engaging with the media to secure client coverage, analysing performance and reporting on results.
We believe variety is the spice of life and as such you will have the opportunity to work across a varied client base that includes, but is not limited to, the following sectors; tech, consumer, hospitality, financial, retail, charity and many more.
You will have at least 3 years experience working in a marketing or PR role, preferably in an agency setting, have an ambitious nature, take pride in your work and have a desire to develop your skills and profile in the industry.
What can you expect from KC Communications?
• A structured training and personal development programme with access to some of the industry’s recognised training providers e.g. CIM, Hootsuite & others…
• A fun filled working environment, working alongside colleagues who are passionate about the industry and the business.
• The opportunity to grow with a fast-growing boutique agency and shape its future.
• Excellent salary, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Vitality Health Care, pension scheme, flexible working, free parking and other perks such as regular lunches, birthday treats, gifts on your anniversary, access to gym equipment and an on-site shower.
• The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years marketing or PR agency experience.
• Excellent standard of written English, including spelling, punctuation and grammar.
• Experience in using tools such as Hootsuite, Google Analytics, SEMRush, WordPress, media tracking databases etc.
• Confidence to lead multiple client accounts.
• Great presentation skills.
• Excellent client liaison skills.
• Strong media relations and writing skills – a great portfolio of work delivering fantastic results for clients
• Fanatical attention to detail and organisational skills.
• A sense of fun and a strong team player.
• UK Driving license and access to a vehicle as client visits will be necessary.
To apply for the role please send a covering letter and CV stating salary requirements to Katrina@kccomms.co.uk
This is a full-time role, although we would be willing to accept applications for 4 days per week for the right candidate.
Strictly no agencies.