We’re looking for a bright, ambitious Account Manager to join our fast growing Marketing, PR and Social Media Agency based at the Heritage Exchange in Lindley, Huddersfield.
Having launched KC Communications in August 2014 we have seen strong client growth which includes a number of new client wins and have a healthy pipeline of new business.
This is an exciting opportunity for a tenacious, results driven marketing/PR professional to join our friendly, dynamic team as a Marketing Account Manager.
The role will involve working closely with all members of the team to deliver effective marketing, PR and social media for a range of clients. Your role will include preparing written and visual material for client projects including press releases, websites, social media, digital marketing campaigns and printed literature.
You will be working closely with clients to deliver projects within a budget and this will involve liaison with journalists, designers, web developers, photographers and printers etc.
As a small but growing team, general office duties are also included in your role including answering the telephone, managing databases and attending internal and external meetings. Other activities such as networking and business development will also be required to help grow the business further.
You will have at least 2 years experience working in a marketing or PR role preferably in an agency setting. You will be an excellent communicator with exceptional writing skills and an excellent understanding of digital marketing and social media and a full clean driving licence.
What can you expect from KC Communications?
- A structured training and personal development programme with access to some of the industry’s recognisedtraining providers e.g. CIM, Hootsuite & others…
- A fun filled working environment, working alongside colleagues who are passionate about the industry and the business.
- Flexible working.
- Opportunities to attend industry events.
- The opportunity to grow with a fast growing boutique agency providing access to continued career growth.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years marketing or PR agency experience or within an in-house setting.
- Excellent standard of written English, including spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Experience of using social media tools such as hootsuite.
- Confidence to lead multiple client accounts.
- Great presentation skills.
- Excellent client liaison skills
- Strong media relations and writing skills – a great portfolio of work delivering fantastic results for clients
- Fanatical attention to detail and organisational skills
- A sense of fun and a strong team player
- UK Driving license and access to a vehicle as client visits will be necessary.
- Experience of blogging outside of the workplace
- Strong network of existing contacts – in particular journalists and bloggers
Salary up to £25k. Please send your covering letter and CV to Katrina@kccomms.co.uk
Strictly no recruitment agencies.