Are you looking for a flexible administration role that allows you to play a vital role in supporting the business while giving you satisfaction in your role and the opportunity for future career progression? If so, you might be the person we’re looking for!
As our Administration Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting the MD and your colleagues with general admin duties, reconciling financial records, credit control, HR and other activities to support the effective running of the business.
We’ve set ourselves some pretty big goals for the next five years and we’re looking for an outstanding individual to join our team to help us achieve them. In return you’ll be rewarded with an excellent package which includes 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata which equates to 13.2 days including bank holidays), a training budget to support your ongoing development and access to private health insurance which includes the opportunity to earn a range of other perks such as free cinema visits, Amazon Prime and a weekly Starbucks, along with a range of ongoing treats such as team lunches, learning experiences and more.
Before you apply though, we recommend you have a read about what it’s like to work for KC and what we expect from our colleagues. Having done this, if this sounds like the role for you, then please submit your CV along with a covering letter detailing why you think you should join #TeamKC to email@example.com
- General admin activities including;
- Reconciling financial records
- Managing staff expenses
- Running payments
- Credit control
- Diary management
- HR support
- Other duties as required to support the whole team
- Experience in an admin role is essential. Although the relevant training will be provided on the tools we use, we’re looking for someone to be able to hit the ground running and bring additional knowledge and expertise to the team.
- Good quality English and a strong vocabulary
- Knowledge of business financials
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and meet competing deadlines
- An eye for detail
- Interpersonal skills
- 16 hours per week, hours of which can be worked to fit around existing commitments
- £8.50 per hour
- After completing a successful probation period you will be able to sign up for our Vitality Private Medical which includes additional benefits such as the opportunity to earn cinema tickets, Amazon Prime and a weekly Starbucks, through logged activity.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (pro rata)
- Training budget per employee to support continued professional development
- Free parking
- Flexible working