http://physio4me.co.uk/shoulder-lateral-alphabets/ buy cheap Deltasone under without rx http://physio4me.co.uk/shoulder-lateral-alphabets/ buy cheap Deltasone under without rx Are you a recent graduate of Huddersfield University? If so, we have an exciting opportunity available for an Intern Marketing Assistant!
The position is initially for a 10-week placement, which has the potential to extend to longer term. Applications are to go through the University but read on for more information.
Could you be our next Marketing Assistant? This is an exciting, hands-on opportunity which will see you working directly with all members of our growing team.
The Marketing Assistant will play a key role in supporting the Account Management team with the successful delivery of a range of marketing, PR and social media strategies for a range of clients which include a range of exciting new client wins.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to learn a variety of skills working in a busy agency environment while working on projects which encompass multiple industries.
- Support the development and implementation of marketing related strategies for clients across a range of sectors both B2B and B2C.
- Undertake research
- Create content for a range of media including digital, PR and social media.
- Distribution of content across a variety of mediums e.g. social media, blogs, press, etc.
- Liaising with journalists and bloggers
- Planning and implementation of client events – some of which might take place outside of normal working hours.
- Analysing results across social media analytics and Google Analytics to prepare reports for clients.
- Developing existing relationships and regularly taking part in new business and client meetings.
- Attending networking events to raise profile and support business development activities.
- To undertake any other duties relevant to the post as and when required.
The successful applicant
- Must be a great writer and the ability to adapt to different styles.
- A creative mind and ability to ensure all content is of high quality.
- Impeccable attention to grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Hands-on and confident with strong commercial and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A natural team player
- A strong eye for detail, extremely organised with excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meeting deadlines.
- Willing to get stuck in with all Marketing activities across the agency.
- Experience of using scheduling tools such as Hootsuite would be a bonus, but full training will be provided.
- Overall, must have a genuine passion for the industry and eager to learn more.
This role would be ideal for anyone studying for a degree in the following areas: marketing, PR, journalism, business.
Please note this position is only available to graduates of Huddersfield University as the placement is part funding by the Santander Intern Scheme.
To apply visit bit.ly/HGP2018