We are looking for an energetic, confident, and organised online content and PR manager to add value to our team as we embark on our next phase of growth.
This is a newly created role following a number of recent exciting account wins in which you’ll be able to carve out your position as our digital PR guru. The opportunity gives you the ability to proactively work on your own initiative, working alongside colleagues, and delivering content strategies, from ideation through to the implementation.
Duties will include;
- Researching trends and pitching creative ideas internally and to clients.
- Creation of content calendars incorporating all channels where content is populated.
- SEO / content campaign planning and implementation
- Producing themes and ideas around content production for a variety of clients
- Manage the creation of creative copy internally and externally.
- Research trends, competitors and search volumes.
- Creation of lists using PR tools, or existing database of contacts where relevant.
- Outreach of content via email/ phone
- Supporting with the development of junior colleagues
The ideal candidate should have a hunger for everything digital. As part of a constantly expanding team, the candidate will be in a great environment to further their skills and knowledge. You will ideally have a track record of implementing successful content strategies and campaigns that have had a positive impact on driving website traffic and rankings. You will manage a portfolio of dedicated projects, and work as part of a team on larger projects when required to outreach campaigns and engage with relevant press contacts.
Key Responsibilities Of The Role
- Idea creation to produce content strategies for campaigns
- Research trends and pitching creative ideas internally and externally to clients
- Creating content strategies based on clients requirements, taking a multi-channel approach
- Managing on and off-site content for clients
- Day-to-day management of client content strategies and contact with clients
- Working with project management tools such as Monday to ensure teams and staff are allocated and things are booked in
- Act as the team lead on at least one of our largest accounts which will include full campaign ideation, management and execution including link acquisition.
- Using a variety of tools to find opportunities and trending topics
- Creating outreach lists using PR tools such as ResponseSource and creating relationships with journalists, helping expose campaigns to appropriate audiences
- Creation of outreach emails and building strong relationships with people in relevant industries to KC’s clients
- Management of content strategy within larger website projects
- Analyse performance of content campaigns using appropriate reporting tools
- Carry out competitor reviews to uncover opportunities for clients
- Developing long term relationships with your key clients
- Keep up-to-date with industry news and changes
- Support and manage the new business development alongside the Managing Director and Account Director, attending pitches creating new business documents and leading on content marketing/Digital PR presentation
- Act as brand ambassador for KC, sharing useful and informative thought leadership content to the industry
- You will have experience managing content strategies and campaigns
- Experience researching trends and competitors, coming up with creative ideas
- Knowledge of core PR, Outreach, and SEO tools
- A keen interest in digital marketing keeping up with all the latest news
- Experience outreaching content using appropriate tools or techniques
- Good understanding of optimising content for specific keywords or phrases
- Good verbal and written communication
- Assertive and creative
- Ability to take ownership of whatever is assigned to you
- A serious passion for the work you do and a hungry attitude to continually learn and improve your knowledge and working processes
- Constantly keeping up to date with the latest digital news and trends
- An inspiring character with an infectious enthusiasm for what you do
- Possess a basic commercial understanding of business and agency operations
- Sociable, likeable and willing to be part of a great team
What you’ll get in return
- A competitive package including salary, medical benefit and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, plus the odd random day off thrown from time to time.
- Personal training budget
- Quarterly reward programme
- Team treats – from staff lunches to socialising activities through to ‘just because’
- MacBook Air to allow for flexible and remote working
- Modern, clean offices with extra PPE measures in place with free parking and onsite gym, deli and spa
- The role can be worked remotely, but ideally should be commutable to Huddersfield on occasion.
How To Apply
If you like what you see, please send your CV, along with a covering letter, salary expectations and links to any examples of your work to our Operations Manager, Lana Eardley – firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no recruitment agencies.