Are you searching for that step onto the career ladder in the marketing and PR industry? Or have you got a little bit of experience under your belt and want to join an agency that will support both your career and personal journey?
We’re looking for someone with an ambitious nature to join us to support our Account Management team in developing and implementing marketing, PR and social media strategies for our varied client base. With no two days the same, your role will involve developing and creating content for client projects including press releases, social media, digital marketing campaigns, websites and printed literature, engaging with the media to secure client coverage, analysing performance and reporting on results.
The right person will have amazing buy gabapentin for dogs online order generic Lyrica online communication skills, the ability to multi-task but able to get the task in hand done. They must take also take pride in their work and have a desire to develop their skills and profile in the industry.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- The ability to contribute to ideas generation to support both KC and our client strategy development and implementation
- Fanatical attention to detail and organisational skills.
- A willingness to learn!
- A sense of fun and a strong team player.
What can you expect from KC Communications?
- A structured training and personal development programme with access to some of the industry’s recognised training providers e.g. CIM, Hootsuite & others…
- A fun filled working environment, working alongside colleagues who are passionate about the industry and the business.
- The opportunity to grow with a fast-growing boutique agency and shape its future.
- Salary £16 – £20k dependent on experience, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Vitality Health Care, pension scheme, flexible working and other perks such as regular lunches, birthday treats, gifts on your anniversary, access to gym equipment and an on-site shower.
To apply for the role please send a covering letter explaining why you feel you would be a great fit for the business and CV stating salary requirements to Katrina@kccomms.co.uk
This is a flexible full-time role.
Strictly no agencies.