Considering your next steps? Unsure about University or College? Then maybe a marketing apprenticeship is for you…
We’re looking for a bright, ambitious Apprentice Marketing Assistant to join our fast growing, award winning Marketing, PR and Social Media Agency based at the Heritage Exchange in Lindley, Huddersfield.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright and tenacious individual looking to make their mark in the world of marketing, with a real opportunity for ongoing career progression.
The role will involve working closely with all members of the team to deliver effective marketing, PR and social media for a range of clients across a variety of industries. Your role will primarily include the scheduling of social media campaigns and monitoring for engagement, research on the latest social media awareness days, creating graphics for social media and other content.
You will also be involved with collating client press coverage and preparing client reports which will include using reporting tools such as google analytics and preparing written and visual material for client projects including press releases, websites, social media, digital marketing campaigns and printed literature.
As a small but growing team you will also play a vital role in supporting the team with general office duties such as answering the telephone, office management and housekeeping, keeping the CRM system up to date, updating accounting systems and attending internal and external meetings.
During your apprenticeship you will be undertaking an Advanced Apprenticeship (NVQ III) in Social Media for Business with the opportunity to progress to a Level 4.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Check out our Top Tips for getting started with an apprenticeship.
- A structured training and personal development programme with access to some of the industry’s recognized training providers e.g. CIM, Hootsuite and others alongside your apprenticeship training
- A fun filled working environment, working alongside colleagues who are passionate about the industry and the continued success of the business
- Opportunities to attend industry events
- The opportunity to grow with a fast growing boutique agency providing access to continued career growth
- Company reward scheme which includes mobile phone insurance, breakdown cover, Taste Card membership, discount on cinema tickets, theme park entry and much more…
- Excellent standard of written English, including spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Outstanding soft skills – including the ability to communicate effectively, commitment, flexibility and the ability to work under pressure
- Fanatical attention to detail and organisational skills
- A sense of fun and a strong team player
- Longer term, a UK Driving license and access to a vehicle will be required as client visits will be necessary.
- Blogging experience or experience of using WordPress
- Active social media presence
- Experience of using social media platforms and scheduling tools such as Hootsuite.
- 9-5pm with half an hour for lunch (although you may be required to work outside of these hours where necessary e.g. for client events).
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter indicating why you feel you would be a perfect fit for KC Communications either via email or post or why not get a little creative and submit a video introduction!
Applications will then be shared with our chosen training provider to progress to the next stage.