Are you an outstanding Marketing & PR Account Manager?
Established in 2014, KC Communications are a young and fast growing full-service marketing consultancy based in Huddersfield, just off J23 & J24 of the M62. We work with a wide array of clients across multiple sectors including professional services, manufacturing, security, not for profit and much more.
It’s been a pretty hectic start to 2017 and we have some really exciting things in the pipeline (including an imminent office relocation not far from our existing location, with a little roof terrace to enjoy FriYAY’s) so we’re on the lookout for an outstanding Marketing & PR Account Manager to join our team to support us with our future growth plans!
Some background on the role…
We become an integral part of our clients’ business and work closely with them to articulate what it is they wish to achieve, before developing a strategy to get them there.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a hands-on role which will see you effectively managing client relationships, develop their marketing strategies and implement the delivery of successful communication campaigns across the full marketing mix.
The right Account Manager must have a keen eye for detail and be a natural communicator – someone who can work under pressure with the ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
You will have experience working in a hands-on marketing management role and/or a busy agency, be passionate about great work and have played a significant role in business growth.
If you are looking for a role in which you can carve yourself an exciting future then read on…
- Undertaking a proactive approach to the growth of KC Communications which will include establishing new business opportunities, developing proposals and taking part in pitches.
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts – liaising with clients on a daily basis and attending meetings.
- Developing and executing client marketing strategies across the full marketing mix.
- Copywriting for press releases, social media, blogs and other literature.
- Updating client websites
- Overseeing the management of social media accounts in conjunction with our Social Media Executive
- Copywriting, set-up and distributing email campaigns
- Review and report post campaign – budget against actual and providing ideas for improvement where necessary
- Effective and efficient forecasting of client spend across channels
- Assess and highlight cross-selling opportunities
- Liaising with external suppliers on print, fulfilment and media.
- Financial administration
- Supervising and mentoring junior members of the team including an two Account Executive’s and a Social Media Executive
- A minimum of 3-years experience in a marketing / PR / social media management level role in-house and/or agency environment ideally covering B2B accounts.
- Ability to use tools including MailChimp, Google Analytics, WordPress, social media platforms and scheduling tools such as HootSuite.
- Familiar with the pace of working with multiple clients and managing conflicting deadlines.
- A natural self-starter with a desire/passion for delivering consistently faultless work.
- Experience in managing on-going communication campaigns on time and to budget.
- Excellent pitching and presenting skills as well as great written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in delivering results across trade and national/regional media as well as other channels such as events and digital platforms
- Experience in managing and mentoring junior members of staff
- Relevant qualifications
- Experience working on projects in the manufacturing, technical and security industries
- Use of software packages such as press tracking e.g. Precise or Meltwater along with creative software including Canva, Photoshop & Illustrator
- CIM or CIPR qualification
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet competing deadlines.
- An eye for detail.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Organisational and skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Numerical skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
This is an opportunity to join a friendly and inspiring team in a fast-paced and exciting environment. The role offers the chance to join a growing agency with LOTS of potential to further your career.
- Salary c. £25k – £28k dependent upon experience + company reward scheme (PerkBox) which includes mobile phone insurance, breakdown cover and much more
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
- Flexible working opportunities
- Ongoing training and development e.g. CIM, CIPR and bespoke training opportunities
- Quarterly team building activities
- Must have own transport and a clean driving license
Strictly NO agencies
To apply for this role please send a covering letter explaining why you feel you would be the perfect fit and a copy of your CV to email@example.com