Are you a proficient PR professional, a confident communications connoisseur? Maybe you’re in an Account Exec or Account Manager role and looking to take a step up within an agency where you’ll have real influence? If so, we might have just the role for you!
The ideal candidate is competent across B2B and consumer communications, multi-channel PR campaigns, media relations. As our PR Account Manager/Director, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of client accounts, inputting strategically and managing the end to end delivery of multi-channel PR campaigns. The focus will be B2B with a little consumer activity thrown in for fun.
We’re looking for someone with drive and ambition, with the ability to coach, mentor and motivate junior members of a team whilst providing a world-class service for your clients. We’re a close-knit team who put the development of our colleagues first and foremost (it’s true, we even have the Workplace Wellbeing Award to prove it) and therefore someone who is a team player is a must!
We work with a range of great clients and have some fantastic new opportunities in the pipeline too. With your PR agency experience, we’ll be putting our trust in you to utilise your relationship skills to establish that trusty client rapport and deliver PR campaigns in-line with your client’s objectives.
For this role, you need to be clued up on the media landscape and have plenty of experience reaching out to journalists and selling in stories. You will be a confident copywriter, comfortable writing for a range of audiences and for varying channels. Punchy press releases, brilliant blogs, savvy social campaigns – you can do it all.
Your role will also see you input strategically into the ongoing development of the business and will include supporting progression amongst the whole team to ensure positive outcomes all round.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a super collaborative team where you will continue to develop through our bespoke peer mentoring, coaching and training programme.
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts – liaising with clients on a daily basis and attending meetings.
- Developing and implementing client communication strategies, identifying new opportunities to raise our clients’ profiles and achieve their objectives
- Develop compelling copy for a variety of mediums e.g. press, social media and other content
- Developing relationships and liaising with the media
- Monitoring and analysing KPI’s
- Monitoring the P&L of client accounts
- Undertaking a proactive approach to the growth of KC Communications
- Establish new business opportunities and develop proposals and take part in pitches.
- Supervising junior members of the team.
The ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a marketing / PR agency environment ideally covering B2B accounts.
- Familiar with the pace of working with multiple clients.
- Experience in delivering results across trade and national/regional media as well as other channels such as events and digital platforms
- A confident communicator with excellent pitching and presenting skills as well as great written and verbal communication skills.
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail An interest in the industry and keep up to date with the latest trends and developments
- Desire to grow within the company
- A team player
This is an opportunity to join a friendly and inspiring team in a fast-paced and exciting environment. The role offers the chance to join a growing agency with lots of potential to further your career.
- Salary between £25k – £40k dependent upon experience.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with additional days off based on length of service
- Free parking
- £1250 annual training allowance
- Access to Vitality Health Programme (with perks such as cinema tickets, coffee and Amazon Prime)
- Bespoke peer mentoring and coaching programme.
- Flexible working
- Friendly, supportive colleagues
- A fun and relaxed work environment
- Attendance at industry events with expenses paid
- Must have own transport and a clean driving license
The is a full-time role, however, we will accept applications for those looking for a flexible opportunity (minimum 30 hours) to fit around other commitments.
As part of our recruitment process, we like to get to know more about you, in particular, your strengths, personality and resilience. This helps us to develop a high performing team while supporting your individual development in the process. Click on the relevant links to discover more.
We’re soon due to relocate back to Heritage Mills in Lindley where you will benefit from free parking, onsite gym, bistro, hairdressers, spa and much more!
To apply, send a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you would be a great fit for KC along with salary expectations to email@example.com
*Strictly no agencies