Are you a proficient PR professional, a confident communications connoisseur? If so, we might have just the role for you!
If you are competent working across B2B and consumer communications, multi-channel PR campaigns, media relations and want to join a super friendly bunch who put their team at the forefront of everything (it’s true, we even have the Workplace Wellbeing Award to prove it) then we want to hear from you.
As our PR Account Manager (or possibly Senior PR Account Manager), you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of client accounts, inputting strategically and managing the end to end delivery of multi-channel PR campaigns. The focus will be B2B with a little consumer activity thrown in for fun.
We’re looking for someone with drive and ambition, with the ability to coach, mentor and motivate junior members of a team whilst providing a world-class service for your clients.
We work with a range of great clients and have some fantastic new opportunities in the pipeline too. With your PR agency or possibly journalism experience we’ll be putting our trust in you to utilise your relationship skills to establish that trusty client rapport and deliver PR campaigns in line with your client’s objectives.
For this role, you need to be clued up on the media landscape, and have plenty of experience reaching out to journalists and selling in stories. You will be a confident copywriter, comfortable writing for a range of audiences and for varying channels. Punchy press releases, brilliant blogs, savvy social campaigns – you can do it all.
Your role will also see you input strategically into the ongoing development of the business and will include supporting progression amongst the whole team to ensure positive outcomes all round.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a super collaborative team where you will continue to develop through our bespoke peer mentoring, coaching and training programme.
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts – liaising with clients on a daily basis and attending meetings.
- Developing and implementing client communication strategies, identifying new opportunities to raise our clients’ profiles and achieve their objectives
- Develop compelling copy for a variety of mediums e.g. press, awards, thought leadership, social media and other content
- Developing relationships and liaising with the media
- Monitoring and analysing KPI’s
- Monitoring the P&L of client accounts
- Undertaking a proactive approach to the growth of KC Communications
- Establish new business opportunities and develop proposals and take part in pitches.
- Supervising junior members of the team.
The ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience working in a marketing / PR agency environment ideally covering B2B accounts, or able to demonstrate transferable skills
- Familiar with the pace of working on multiple projects
- Experience in delivering results across trade and national/regional media as well as other channels such as events and digital platforms
- A confident communicator with excellent pitching and presenting skills as well as great written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working across professional services, manufacturing, property and health tech sectors would be desirable, but not essential
- Has a desire to learn and the ability to get under the skin of a client’s business and industry
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail An interest in the industry and keep up to date with the latest trends and developments
- Desire to grow within the company
- A team player
This is an opportunity to join a friendly and inspiring team in a fast-paced and exciting environment. The role offers the chance to join a growing agency with lots of potential to further your career.
- Salary between £26k – £35k (pro-rata) dependent upon experience.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with additional days off for length of service
- A ‘Better You’ budget provides you with a fund to not only access ongoing training and professional accreditation but can also be used for other activities that help you to be a ‘Better You’ such as gym membership and more.
- Company health care plan through Vitality, which includes a personal healthcare fund that covers dental and optical costs along with various other perks including Peloton and Headspace subscription, weekly Caffe Nero, cinema tickets and more.
- A fun-filled working environment, working alongside colleagues who are passionate about the industry and the growth of the business.
- Flexible, hybrid working
- Free parking… when in the office
- On-site gym, deli, spa and hairdresser
- Access to industry events
- The opportunity to play a key role in growing the business and taking charge of your own career growth
- Must have own transport and a clean driving license.
This is a full-time role, however, we will accept applications for those looking for a flexible opportunity (minimum 22.5 – 30 hours) to fit around other commitments. We provide flexible working opportunities but expect at least two days a week (for full time) to be based out of our office in the heart of Lindley, Huddersfield.
To apply, tell us why you would be the perfect addition to our business by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or if you prefer old school mail: Talent Manager, KC Communications, Heritage Exchange, Lindley, Huddersfield, HD3 3HR
A full job description is available on request.
But before you do so, you might fancy discovering a little bit more about yourself with a couple of personality profiling tests we undertake as part of our interview process…
Not quite ready for this role? We’re recruiting for a Senior PR Account Executive.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES!