We have a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and ambitious PR Executive to join our team and kickstart their PR career by having the ability to work across a variety of industry sectors including professional services, manufacturing, travel, and health tech amongst others.
You will be an excellent communicator with exceptional writing skills, as the role will require you to deliver creative written content for, but not limited to press releases, website content, social media, digital marketing campaigns and printed literature.
You will be tenacious and results-driven and have at least six months’ experience working in a marketing, PR or content creation role preferably in an agency setting OR you will be able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the responsibilities outlined below.
- Campaign ideation and brainstorming
- Audience, data and topic research
- Creating media lists
- News monitoring
- Writing content for press releases, social media, onsite content, email campaigns
- Outreach to press – including picking up the phone and speaking with the media
- Building relationships with journalists and the media in a range of industries
- Working to improve SEO performance and deliver regular high-quality backlinks by creating PR and outreach campaigns
- Maintaining active social media profiles
- Completing performance reports (PR and social media)
What can you expect from KC Communications?
- A fantastic opportunity to kickstart your career, with colleagues who will champion you every step of the way
- Salary £17k – £20k subject to experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A ‘Better You’ budget which provides you with a fund to not only access ongoing training and professional accreditation but can also be used for other activities that help you to be a ‘better you’ such as gym membership and more.
- Company health care plan through Vitality which includes a personal healthcare fund which covers dental and optical costs along with various other Perks including Peloton and Headspace subscription, weekly Cafe Nero, cinema tickets and more.
- A fun-filled working environment, working alongside colleagues who are passionate about the industry and the growth of the business.
- Flexible working
- Free parking… when in the office
- Access to industry events
- The opportunity to grow with a fast-growing boutique agency providing access to continued career growth not defined by hierarchies
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of six months PR or marketing agency experience OR be able to demonstrate how they have the ability to meet the requirements of the role.
- Excellent standard of written English, including spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Great presentation skills.
- Fanatical attention to detail and organisational skills
- A sense of fun and a strong team player
Sound like your thing? Send your application to email@example.com – feel free to be creative in your approach 😉
Closing date: 30th November