KC Communications are a young and fast growing marketing, PR and social media agency based in Huddersfield, just off J23 & J24 of the M62.
We’ve experienced rapid growth since we launched in 2014 and this year is set to be no different. Due to this growth, we are looking for an outstanding PR & Marketing Account Manager to join our team to help us with our future growth plans.
Working with a wide array of clients across multiple sectors including manufacturing, security, not for profit, professional services and much more, our role requires us to become an integral part of our clients’ business and work closely with them to articulate what it is they wish to achieve, before developing a strategy to get them there.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a hands-on role which will see you effectively managing client relationships, develop communication strategies and implement the delivery of successful campaigns across the full marketing mix.
The right Account Manager must have a keen eye for detail, be a natural communicator and have excellent writing skills as there is lots of content creation involved. Additionally, you will need to be able to effectively juggle managing multiple accounts, have fantastic organisations skills and be able to work under pressure with the ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
You will have experience working in a hands-on marketing and PR role within a busy agency, be passionate about great work and have played a significant role in business growth.
If this sounds like you then read on…
- Undertaking a proactive approach to the growth of KC Communications which will include establishing new business opportunities, developing proposals and taking part in pitches.
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts – liaising with clients on a daily basis and attending meetings.
- Developing and executing client marketing strategies across the full marketing mix.
- Copywriting for press releases, social media, email campaigns, blogs and other literature.
- Updating client websites
- Setting up and distributing email campaigns
- Review and report post campaign – budget against actual and providing ideas for improvement where necessary
- Effective and efficient forecasting of client spend across channels
- Assess and highlight cross-selling opportunities
- Liaising with external suppliers on print, fulfilment and media.
- Financial administration
- Supervising and mentoring junior members of the team.
- A minimum of 3-years experience in a marketing / PR / social media management level role preferably in an agency environment ideally covering B2B accounts.
- Familiar with the pace of working with multiple clients and managing conflicting deadlines.
- A natural self-starter with a desire/passion for delivering consistently faultless work.
- Experience in managing on-going communication campaigns on time and to budget.
- Excellent pitching and presenting skills as well as great written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in delivering results across trade and national/regional media as well as other channels such as events and digital platforms
- Excellent relationships with press and journalists
- Experience managing and mentoring junior staff
- Use of software packages such as Hootsuite, Canva, WordPress, MailChimp, Photoshop and PR management tools such as Precise
- CIM or CIPR qualification
- Experience of blogger engagement
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet competing deadlines.
- An eye for detail.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Organisational and skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Numerical skills.
This is an opportunity to join a friendly and inspiring team in a fast-paced and exciting environment allowing you the opportunity to carve out your future career path
- Competitive salary, pension and access to company reward scheme (PerkBox) which includes mobile phone insurance, breakdown cover and much more
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working opportunities
- Workplace wellbeing programme and other team activities
- Ongoing training and development e.g. CIM, CIPR and bespoke training opportunities
- Must have own transport and a clean driving license.
We are also open to receiving applications from candidates who may be interested in working the equivalent of 4 days per week.
To apply, send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com explaining why you would be a perfect fit for KC Communications and what you can bring to the team stating your salary requirements.
Strictly NO agencies