Do you want the opportunity to be part of a fast-paced team? Do you love to http://lukeknowles.com/===a?(g.fillText(h(55356,57221),0,0),c=g.getImageData(16,16,1,1).data,g.fillText(h(55356,57221,55356,57343),0,0),c=g.getImageData(16,16,1,1).data,e=c how can i buy provigil online generate ideas and content that adds value to both clients and the business? Do you want to be rewarded for your results? If so, we might just have the role for you…
We believe variety is the spice of life and as such you will have the opportunity to work across a varied client base that includes, but is not limited to, the following sectors; tech, consumer, hospitality, financial, retail, charity and many more.
This is an exciting opportunity for a tenacious, results-driven marketing/PR professional with excellent communication skills both written and verbal to join our friendly, dynamic team as either a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager.
The role will involve working closely with all members of the team to deliver effective marketing, PR and social media for a range of clients. Your role will include preparing written and visual material for client projects including press releases, social media, digital marketing campaigns, websites and printed literature.
You will have at least 12 months experience working in a marketing or PR role, preferably in an agency setting, have an ambitious nature, take pride in your work and have a desire to develop your skills and profile in the industry.
What can you expect from KC Communications?
• A structured training and personal development programme with access to some of the industry’s recognised training providers e.g. CIM, Hootsuite & others…
• A fun filled working environment, working alongside colleagues who are passionate about the industry and the business.
• The opportunity to grow with a fast-growing boutique agency and shape its future.
• Excellent salary, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, flexible working, free parking and other perks such as regular lunches, birthday treats, gifts on your anniversary, access to gym equipment and an on-site shower.
• The successful candidate will have a minimum of 12-months marketing or PR agency experience.
• Excellent standard of written English, including spelling, punctuation and grammar.
• Experience in using tools such as Hootsuite, Google Analytics, SEMRush, WordPress, media tracking databases etc.
• Confidence to lead multiple client accounts.
• Great presentation skills.
• Excellent client liaison skills.
• Strong media relations and writing skills – a great portfolio of work delivering fantastic results for clients
• Fanatical attention to detail and organisational skills.
• A sense of fun and a strong team player.
• UK Driving license and access to a vehicle as client visits will be necessary.
Please send your covering letter and CV including salary requirements to Katrina@kccomms.co.uk
This is a full-time role.
No agencies please.