Are you interested in taking your first steps in your career and looking for an opportunity which gives you the chance to experience the full marketing mix?
We like our junior team members to be reliable and willing to learn. You will play a vital role in supporting your colleagues with the effective delivery of marketing activity for a range of organisations across a variety of sectors including manufacturing, professional services, hospitality and property, and you won’t be afraid to seek out the next task.
We’ve set ourselves some pretty big goals for the next five years and we’re looking for an outstanding individual to join our team to help us achieve them. In return you’ll be rewarded with an excellent starting package which includes 25 days holiday and access to private health which includes the opportunity to earn a range of other perks such as free cinema visits, Amazon Prime and a weekly Starbucks, along with a range of ongoing treats such as team lunches, learning experiences and more.
Before you apply though, we recommend you have a read about what it’s like to work for KC and what we expect from our colleagues. Having done this, if this sounds like the role for you, then please submit your CV along with a covering letter detailing why you think you should join #TeamKC to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting the client services team with a range of tasks including research, planning and writing content for blogs, PR and social media
- Scheduling content across social media platforms
- Support at external events
- Collating press coverage
- Analysing performance and generating reports
- Liaising with external suppliers on print, fulfilment and media.
- We’re looking for the right person to join the team – you may be joining us straight from school, college or university. Experience isn’t a necessity, but a desire to succeed, an interest in marketing and getting stuck in is.
- Good quality English and a strong vocabulary
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and meet competing deadlines.
- An eye for detail
- Ambitious and confident
- Interpersonal skills
- Competitive starting salary
- After completing a successful probation period you will be able to sign up for our Vitality Private Medical which includes additional benefits such as the opportunity to earn cinema tickets, Amazon Prime and a weekly Starbucks, through logged activity.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
- Flexible working opportunities
- If applying for an apprenticeship role, you will have the opportunity to advance to a degree level digital marketing qualification. Applications from existing apprentices looking to progress to the degree level qualification are welcomed.